Client Admission Requirements
For those interested in using our services, below are the minimum requirements in order to become a potential client:
- Must have a documented diagnosis of mental retardation or developmental disability OR co-existing diagnosis of IDD and mental illness.
- Must be informed of rights and scope of practice of the program/s at Blue Ridge Health Services.
- Must anticipate assistance and potential for gain through participation in the program.
- Must consent to admission.
- Must have an Admission Assessment completed by a BRHS Qualified Professional.
- Admission decision is made by the BRHS Director or Qualified Professional.